1550nm Narrow Linewidth Single Frequency Semiconductor Laser
Connet Laser Technology Co., Ltd
The 1550nm narrow linewidth single frequency semiconductor laser of Connet is a low-noise semiconductor laser module with excellent performance. The output spectral linewidth can be less than 5kHz and the coherent length is long with ultra-low relative intensity noise (RIN). Comparing with most commercial fiber lasers, the CoSF-SC single frequency semiconductor lasers have better wavelength stability and can better adapt to various harsh application environments for the compact and robust package.
The output power of the 1550nm narrow linewidth single frequency semiconductor laser is optional from 1mW to 100mW.The higher output power can be provided per request.
● Fiber Optic Sensing
● Laser Spectroscopy
● Coherent Communications
● Gas Absorption Measurement
● Other Scientific Research
● Narrow Lorentzian Linewidth < 5kHz
● High Extinction Ratio
● Stable Single Frequency & Single Polarization Operation
● No Mode-hopping, No Out-bursting Noise
● Ultra-low Relative Intensity Noise < -140dB/Hz @1kHz
● High Frequency Stability
● Random or Linear Polarization Output
● Compact and Robust
1. The center wavelength is selectable within the specified range. The standard center wavelength is 1550nm+/-2nm.
2. The output power of the seed laser is 1-10mW. For higher power versions, please contact Connet.
3. The Relative Intensity Noise (RIN) is related to the utilized seed laser. Please contact Connet staff for details.
4. The wavelength thermal tuning function is is related to the utilized seed laser. Please contact Connet staff for details.
5. The output power of the low-power seed laser is basically unadjustable or the adjustable range is limited. The high-power CoSF-SC is with large adjustable range.
PW: Output Power in mW, e.g. 05-5mW,
SMF: Single Mode Fiber Output, PMF: Polarization Maintaining Fiber Output
Connet Laser Technology Co., Ltd is a high-tech enterprise founded in 2007, which specializes in the development and production of laser source, fiber laser, optical fiber amplifier and the related products.